The australian Ashleigh barty He strengthened his status as world number one by winning the WTA tournament on gravel in Stuttgart. The fall of the top-10 of the Czech Petra Kvitova means the return to the same of the Dutch Kiki Bertens.
Barty, who won the tournament in Stuttgart (Germany) on the occasion of his 25th birthday, is more leader with 1,855 points of advantage over Osaka and 2,605 over Halep.
The Spanish Garbiñe Muguruza is still in thirteenth place, waiting to contest the Mutua Madrid Open, whose main women’s draw begins on Thursday, April 29.
The Castellón Sara sorribes continues to improve its historical ranking. After winning two places, she is 46th. Paula Badosa remains in position 62 and Carla Suárez occupies 93rd. Although the Canary Islands has a 68th protected ranking, prior to the detection of a cancer that it has passed. His idea is to play the next Roland Garros
WORLD RANKING WTA
1. Ashleigh Barty (Aus) 9,655
2. Naomi Osaka (Jap) 7,800
3. Simona Halep (Rum) 7,050
4. Sofia Kenin (USA) 5,915
5. Elina Svitolina (Ucr) 5,835
6. Bianca Andreescu (Can) 5,265
7. Aryna Sabalenka (Blr) 5,205
8. Serena Williams (USA) 4,850
9. Karolina Pliskova (Che) 4,660
10. Kiki Bertens (Hol) 4,405
11. Belinda Bencic (Sui) 4,315
12. Petra Kvitova (Che) 4,160
13. Garbiñe Muguruza (Esp) 4,120
46. Sara Sorribes (Esp) 1,590
62. Paula Badosa (Esp) 1,284
93. Carla Suárez (Esp) 872