The Belarusian Aryna Sabalenka, as a semifinalist at Wimbledon, reaches the third step of the podium of the world ranking of the WTA, while the Spanish Garbiñe Muguruza returns to the top 10.
Sabalenka achieves her best classification after the London Grand Slam, escorting the Australian Ashleigh barty and to the japanese Naomi Osaka.
The american Sofia kenin gains two places and is fourth, while the Canadian Bianca Andreescu it is fifth after climbing two steps.
Changes in the top ten continue with the Czech Karolina Pliskova winning six places to be seventh, the Polish Iga Swiatek winning one and being eighth and Muguruza upgrade two to 10th place.
Romanian Simona halep he loses six positions and is ninth this week.
In addition to Muguruza, four other Latin American tennis players are among the top 100 in the WTA world rankings: the Spanish Paula Badosa (29), Argentina Nadia podoroska (36), the Spanish Sara sorribes (46) and the Colombian Maria Camila Osorio (80).
1. Ashleigh Barty (Australia) 9,635
2. Naomi Osaka (Japan) 7,336
3. Aryna Sabalenka (Belarus) 6,965
4. Sofia Kenin (United States) 5,640
5. Bianca Andreescu (Canada) 5,331
6. Elina Svitolina (Ukraine) 5,125
7. Karolina Pliskova (Czech Republic) 4,975
8. Iga Swiatek (Poland) 4,695
9. Simona Halep (Romania) 4,330
10. Garbiñe Muguruza (Spain) 4,165
29. Paula Badosa (Spain) 2,260
46. Sara Sorribes (Spain) 1,550