Harvick takes the win at Atlanta Motor Speedway

The pilot Kevin Harvick Victory over rivals was credited Kyle Busch and Martin Truex Jr. in the career of the NASCAR Cup at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Harvick led the last 55 laps and got the checkered flag without much trouble.

The NASCAR series kicked off the day by acknowledging the social unrest in the country and promising that they will work better on the issue of racial injustice. Before the starting flag, the 40 cars stopped in front of the imposing empty stands to listen to a message from the NASCAR president, Steve Phelps, and save 30 seconds of silence for the death of the African American George Floyd while in police custody.

Harvick won for the second time since NASCAR returned of the coronavirus pandemic shutdown, adding to his emotional victory at Darlington in the first lap race, and held three fingers out of his car on the victory lap, a tribute to the deceased Dale Earnhardt. Harvick was the driver to replace Earnhardt after the seven-time champion died in a Daytona accident in 2001.

The winning driver started the day after leading 1,138 laps in the Atlanta 1.54-mile trio, far more than any other driver. Harvick led 151 laps, more than twice as many as any other, and claimed his third victory in Atlanta, where he won the first Cup win in 2001 and another victory two years ago. Now you have 51 wins, breaking a tie with Ned Jarrett and Junior Johnson for twelfth place on the race winner list.

The seven-time Cup champion, Jimmie JohnsonIn what may have been his last appearance in Atlanta, as he has said he will retire at the end of the year, he received the honor of handing over the “start your engines” command to his fellow pilots. A five-time winner in the 1.54-mile trio, Johnson finished seventh and extended his winless streak stretching back more than three years.

Wallace He finished in 21st place, and seemed to pass out later on a hot day with temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius. He said he was fine and did a part of a television interview, but then was unable to speak so he was rushed to the limelight, treated, and released shortly thereafter, although no further details were provided on the cause of his problem.